Re: Python Hydra client group

Hi everybody,

I think the first thing to do is to start a mail thread to define some
basic starting points. I will send a mail thread to all the participants,
we will post in the list when we will have any milestone or problem to
share. This way we avoid flooding the list with the implementation details.
We can also start a Gitter chat, it's great to have a place where to drop
comments.

Newcomers can reply here and I will send them references about how to join
the development team.

Best,

--
¤ acM ¤