Re: request for verification: paging in TPF

From: Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 12:00:05 +0100
Cc: public-linked-data-fragments@w3.org
To: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Hi Markus,

Done: https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/commit/21a41c2eb51f84fb70956e06f9f6cc5284ef28ae#diff-6729052fc293975f6f653a85f03d88b3R542

Done: https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/commit/c6a27b39f3900879115c4c72581884a9d7394831

>>> Btw. have you considered that "fragment IRI" could be misinterpreted as "IRI fragment"?
>>
>> Not yet; we should probably talk about "IRI of the fragment".
>
> Sounds clearer to me.

Done: https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/commit/29d419277f9433a3687ae42cbb66f1146dd83324

Next steps on my list:
 go through the entire specification to simplify where possible
  (I still quite can't believe that something as simple as TPF requires this much text)
 write a test suite that verifies whether a given server implementation complies with the spec
   (already started; harder than I thought because of the allowed flexibility)

Best,