Re: My opinion about hydra vocabulary

Hi!

I just now decided to use annotations. I tried to avoid that, but I rather
use annotations than static properties and methods or class names as
strings...

Hmm... there have been year-long debates about the distinction of resources
> and representations in the Semantic Web Community. It's a very opinionated
> and philosophical matter which I would like to avoid discussing here for a
> number of reasons :-) If you are interested in this stuff though, you
> should
> look for "httpRange-14" - but please don't get lost :-)

Yes, I wanted to separate resources and representations and describe both
in the metadata, but I think describing the representations and generate
them in a automatic way would be too complicated. I'll rather hardcode the
representations in my example applications. I'll check httpRange-14, thanks!