- Do hydra:Operations hydra:returns hydra:Classes or
hydra:Collections? (email thread starts here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hydra/2014Jun/0085.html) In
the API I settled for "collection classes" (e.g.,
http://lod2.vse.cz:8080/matchmaker/vocab/BusinessEntityCollection) as
suggested by Markus
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hydra/2014Jun/0106.html).
- How to support example values for IRI template variables? (ISSUE
#46) In the API, I simply reuse skos:example to provide examples
(e.g., both in IriTemplateMappings
(http://lod2.vse.cz:8080/matchmaker/vocab/contract-uri-mapping) and in
TemplatedLinks (http://lod2.vse.cz:8080/matchmaker/match/contract/to/business-entity)).
- How to map template variables to input data? (related to ISSUE #30)
In the API, I only use hydra:property in hydra:IriTemplateMappings as
a suggestion that is not very machine readable. For example, if URI of
the input resource should be provided I (ab)use rdf:subject from the
RDF reification vocabulary. I believe reification vocabulary is also
used in LDF's Hydra description, but there it might be more
appropriate.

Best,

Jindřich

--