RE: Attempt in implementing a Hydra API

Hi Jindřich,

On 15 Aug 2014 at 11:06, Mynarz wrote:
> around a month ago, as a result of discussions on this mailing list, I
> implemented an Hydra API for a matchmaking service I've been working on.
> A demo of the API is available at: http://lod2.vse.cz:8080/matchmaker/

This is great.

> The main functionality offered by the API is matching between relevant
> public contracts and suppliers. The demo instance is loaded with Czech
> public procurement data.
>
> If anyone is interested, you can have a look into the API a let me know
> if you have feedback on how I can improve it, what I did wrong etc. I

The most critical error is that the context at

  http://lod2.vse.cz:8080/matchmaker/jsonld_contexts/matchmaker_api.jsonld

is invalid. Remote contexts *always* have to be in the following form:

  {
    "@context": ...
  }

In other words, you need to wrap your context in an object with a @context property.

> think it may even serve as a basis for further discussion, because it
> uses features of Hydra that were recognized as under-specified.

Definitely. This will be very useful moving forward.

Thanks again for sharing this,