Re: How To Make A Triangle In CSS?

Hi Leonie,

ok, but how would you go about making an HTML element into a triangle. I
think that a lot of web designers need to use triangles for all sorts of
purposes (arrows, dialogs, menus, etc) and everybody is using various
loopholes in HTML&CSS to achieve this.

would you not agree that this is a good discussion topic for the group?

thanks!
John