Re: HTML 5.x, why?

From: Jens Oliver Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 19:52:07 +0100
To: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Cc: W3C Public HTML <public-html@w3.org>
[Sorry, this drowned in my drafts.]

Thanks for the detailed feedback, Léonie!

The strongest aspect to me seems to be the policy standpoint; and yet
the question to me is whether that’s nearly as important for HTML as
it is for WCAG. Overall the aftertaste remains that political reasons
prevail. I don’t know whether that can be commented on here, let alone
have it resolved, but the situation still seems unsatisfying :/

--
Jens Oliver Meiert
https://meiert.com/en/