New WD of HTML5.3

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 21:28:51 +0000
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hello APA,

We've just published an updated WD of HTML5.3:
https://www.w3.org/TR/html53/

Significant differences between the December FPWD and this WD are noted
in the Changes section:
https://www.w3.org/TR/html53/changes.html#changes

Of note is that we cleaned up some discrepancies between the HTML and
ARIA in HTML specs, and tidied up the focusin/focusout events.

We anticipate that the next WD will be available the week of 12th March.

Léonie on behalf of the WebPlat chairs and HTML editors
--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe Carpe diem