Re: Hello world

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 17:41:32 +0000
To: Michael Lewis <mike@lew42.com>, public-html@w3.org
On 06/02/2018 12:13, Michael Lewis wrote:
> This is my first post: can someone confirm it worked?

Hello Michael, it did work.

> Is this an appropriate venue to ask questions, spark discussions, etc?

This is the email list for discussing HTML at W3C, but most discussions
happen on Github these days:
https://github.com/w3c/html/issues

If you want to report an issue (whether it's a typo, confusing wording,
or something that's broken), you can open a new issue there.

If you want to propose a new feature, you're welcome to suggest it here,
but we try to incubate new ideas in the Web Platform Incubator Community
Group:
https://discourse.wicg.io/

If it's anything else relating to HTML, feel free to post it here, and
we'll try to point you in the right direction.

Léonie

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe Carpe diem