Re: Timeline for HTML

Hi Léonie,

I've done a bunch of work today to get this into shape. There is zero
chance this can be finished this week.

I'm going to continue tomorrow and will try to find some time over the
weekend as well but there is a lot to do.

Will update on Monday, in the meantime it would be good to get some
confirmation on your time-line for Rec to see if it matches up to what fits
in for this year.

Thanks,
Alex
P.S. Unless Josh wants to produce a mega-PR :-)