Re: New HTML5.2 WD for review

On 06/04/2017 20:46, Anne-Gaelle Colom wrote:
> I have started the review, but it will take a while. What sort of
> timescale are we looking at? I think I will need 1 week to 10 days to
> complete the review (will only have evenings for this). Does this seem
> ok for you?

Thanks for taking time to do this Anne. We don't have a specific
timetable for this, but our overall timetable is to be in CR (Candidate
Recommendation) towards the end of June [1].

When in CR we don't make substantive changes to the spec, only editorial
updates. So anything major that needs fixing in 5.2 needs to be done by
the end of May (to give us time to ask the WG for consensus to move to CR).

> Also, I'm writing a document with my findings/questions...
> Would it be best to schedule a call for one of the Tuesday morning calls
> or for me to create a google doc that I share with the group now so
> people can add to the that document and answer questions as well?

If your findings can be translated into issues, it'd be good if you
could file them on the repo [2]. If you have questions, feel free to
post them here (using a doc if easier), and/or I can schedule some time
on one of the HTML telecons to discuss them.

Léonie.
[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2016Nov/0014.html
[2] https://github.com/w3c/html/issues
--