Remove MediaController for lack of implementation?

From: Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 12:18:04 +0100
To: "HTML WG (public-html@w3.org)" <public-html@w3.org>
Hi folks,

the HTML specification currently defines MediaController as a way of
synchronising a set of media elements. This is supported by Safari, but
has been dropped in Chrome, and other browsers seem not to plan supporting
it.

There is an issue in github: https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/246

Note that issue 151 - https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/151 - would be
solved if we decide to drop MediaController, but if we decide to keep it
then we would need to deal with that separately.

cheers

Chaals