RE: Always use h1-h6 by level again

From: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 14:43:56 +0000
To: John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>, 'Geoffrey Sneddon' <me@gsnedders.com>
CC: 'Chaals McCathie Nevile' <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, "'White, Jason J'" <jjwhite@ets.org>, 'Alastair Campbell' <acampbell@nomensa.com>, 'HTML WG' <public-html@w3.org>
I don't want this to sound like I'm trying to shut down this thread (I'm not), but this sounds like a great idea to put through the WICG incubation process. Especially since you've already got some momentum here on this thread. I suggest one of you write-up the proposal and get it started! All the right folks should be in that community (including browser folks) to help gather the support necessary to get some trial implementations.

https://www.w3.org/community/wicg/

https://github.com/wicg/