Re: A New Element

But, if a wildcard is used, how will it be determined which element is being closed?

Shefik
+1 914-965-1216
+1 914-548-5033 mobile
shefik@shefik.info

Portfolio: http://www.shefik.info/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/shefik
Twitter: @shefik_info
GitHub: https://github.com/shefik
Open Source Report Card: http://osrc.dfm.io/shefik

The information contained in this message and any attachment may be proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message, and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof.