Re: Call for Implementor Interest: Form HTTP Extensions

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 11:22 PM, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com> wrote:
> I've added this to our status dashboard here: https://status.modern.ie/htmlformhttpextensions

Great! Is it possible to link it up with the "Suggestion Ideas" under
the HTML category so we can capture the voting interest? I created a
suggestion under the main link, should i create a new one under
Microsoft Edge Developer site?

https://windows.uservoice.com/forums/285214-microsoft-edge/suggestions/7920978-form-http-extensions

https://wpdev.uservoice.com/forums/257854-microsoft-edge-developer/category/86946-html?query=Form%20HTTP%20Extensions

> This is not something that I've heard much demand for and is not amongst the things I'd expect to be highest priority. Nonetheless, you can track its status at this URL should that change in future.

I'm about to start work on a polyfill for the specification which i
will create on github, this should add another indicator of interest.
I'll notify via this list when an implementation is ready.

Thanks,
Cameron