Fwd: F2F Meeting: Custom Elements, 21 July, Bay Area California

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 11:47:51 +0200
To: W3C Public HTML <public-html@w3.org>
FYI. Since custom elements are formally part of webapps not HTML.

-------- Beginning of forwarded message  --------
15.05.2015, 11:44, "chaals@yandex-team.ru" <chaals@yandex-team.ru>:

Hello,

this is a preliminary announcement.

There will be a meeting hosted in the "Bay Area" of California (i.e. between San Francisco and San Jose, roughly speaking), focusing on Custom Elements.

A meeting registration page will be available soon, and will be announced.

We will try to provide an accessible working setup for remote participation. We will take minutes in webapps' IRC channel irc://irc.w3.org/#webapps in the usual way.

cheers

Chaals

-------- End of forwarded message --------