Re: [HTML-AAM] effect of CSS display and tabindex on <span>

In Firefox we rely much on layout. If something was rendered as a table
then it's exposed as table on accessibility layer too. There are strong
voices that CSS display shouldn't affect on content semantics because the
author has ARIA for that, and I find this argument reasonable. On the other
hand this approach may harm web apps that don't use much ARIA and relies on
the browser to get some a11y for free. I would love to have consistency
here, I'm not sure though how it can be achieved.
Thanks.
Alexander.