Dublin Core <link@rel> values

From: Andrea Rendine <master.skywalker.88@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 17:56:38 +0100
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
According to the rules specified in the page, I updated the page
http://microformats.org/wiki/existing-rel-values regarding allowed values

According to Dublin Core Metadata Initiative, the property names listed in
their specification (I refer to the most recent definition:
http://dublincore.org/documents/2012/06/14/dcmi-terms/) and on the
documentation about use of DCMI metadata in (X)HTML documents (
http://dublincore.org/documents/dc-html/), metadata in the Dublin Core
scheme can be provided in the form of
<link rel="schema.DCTERMS" href="http://purl.org/dc/terms/" />
for namespace declaration, and either
<link rel="DCTERMS.{property}" href="{resource value URI}" title="{literal
value string}" />
(where the @title attribute is optional), or
the choice depending on whether the property allows a literal value
surrogate or not.

I listed in the HTML allowed rel values table a subset of DCMI /terms/
properties namespace, and precisely those values which can (or must)
reasonably be expressed with a resource, rather than a string (some time
ago I did the same with common meta names table).

DCTERMS namespace declaration had been listed among valid rel values almost
1 year ago, but it only affected <meta> elements, as no rel values on link
elements had been allowed from the mentioned spec.

Hope it could be done, and that it helps.