Re: Issue: HTML5.1 / media provider object, initialize id, kind and label

You could always ask the editors if they think this should be combined, or if you should do it separately. I think it should be in one document, but I don’t actually know that much about MediaStreams.

The editors’ emails are at the top of the document: