Re: proposal: have W3C HTML5 reference dated WHATWG URL standard rather than W3C copy

As I understand it, ACs can vote on this now - the problem I see is
that it isn't currently clear what they are voting on without the WG
moving on a specific proposal.  Is it possible to link to the WHATWG
spec, or a copy as proposed and let that flow through the system and
move it forward?