Re: After 5

Sylvia,

Le 18 sept. 2014 à 17:42, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> a écrit :
> I would actually go further than just modularisation. I would got to
> test-driven specification development.

Yes yes yes… but more difficult to achieve in our daily reality.

There is precedent for this from an unexpected corner.

    Another interesting approach—often referred to as
    Test Driven Development—is developing tests specifically
    to explore issues and problems in the specification.
    (The OWL Working Group found this approach helpful.) Note
    that this implies significantly more work as you will need
    to keep the specification and the tests synchronized.
    — http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2005/01/test-faq#start
      http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/

    See also http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004Feb/att-0071/all.htm

Jeremy Carroll has been instrumental in modifying a lot of the W3C QA Framework by removing anything that would imply too much of a waterfall model. So that was cool even if difficult to swallow. We had to restart our work. Such as this thread.
• RDF Core test driven development and QA Test Doc
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2004Jan/thread.html#0

We summarized too in Test Development Methologies
http://www.w3.org/wiki/TestDevelopmentMethodologies

--
Karl Dubost 🐄
http://www.la-grange.net/karl/