Re: Extension specification proposal: JSON form submission

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 06:25:20 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Although form submission in JSON might have been nicer than what we have, I see no prospect of ever getting rid of either x-url-encoded or mulipart/form-data.   Before you put a lot of effort into adding something new that will just add to complexity and implementation burden, could you please give some serious attention to the mulipart/form-data spec?

https://github.com/masinter/multipart-form-data

Including test framework. Review, update, pull requests.

Larry
--
http://larry.masinter.net