Is text style of canvas 2dcontext order-sensitive?

From: David <david.huang@live.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 11:26:02 +0800
To: "'HTMLWG WG'" <public-html@w3.org>
Hi guys,

I am now reading the spec of 2dcontext: http://www.w3.org/TR/2dcontext/, I do want to understand if it is order-sensitive,

I am using a style like “italic 12px arial bold” and "italic bold 12px arial". They have different behaviors in the same browser. I am aware of the fact that it tries to align with the definition of css fonts. However, css fonts appears to be key-value style but the definition of text styles in canvas 2dcontext is definitely a normal string. I guess it’s supposed to be very important to figure out the meaning of order. Or do I miss any points important?

Thanks,

-David

image002.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image002.jpg)