Re: use of <mark> to denote notes in quoted text

Hi Adrian,

OK, so are you saying as I think Jukka was also, that no special markup is
needed to identify changes/additional text added inline to quoted text?

The conventional means using brackets, explanatory text, quotation marks
etc is adequate?

I am OK with that, I am just trying to explore what ways that existing
markup could be used to to disambigaute inline notes etc from the quoted
text.

--

Regards

SteveF