Re: 4.13.1 Bread crumb navigation - use of right angle brackets

Hi all after reviewing the discussion and other input I have made some
changes to the example:

1. have included the text label as text rather than in aria-label as i
think it is useful for any uers.
2. have changed it from a OL to UL as in practice i think it makes little
difference in this case, the relationship of precedence is provide by the
use of the right arrows (thanks jens) to indicate path.
3 have added right arrows.
4 added note to discourage use of > angle brackets

Note:
Again, this is only an editors draft for further review it is not
(necessarily) the final product.
Although as sylvia points out > is often used, if we can encourage authors
to use the right arrow which makes more sense then all the better.

thanks also to david mac for the test case and user feedback very helpful!

--

Regards

SteveF