Re: [RESEND] suggestion: modify <small> definition

On 21/05/2013 15:03, Adrian Roselli wrote:
> I like it, but I also think it should suggest against nesting in or
> around <strong> and <em>. Sort of heads off the meta discussion,
> which I think is a valid one.

Hmm, why? I could imagine that within the whole of a deemphasised
passage, I could - as an author - still want to stress importance of
something...but that it's stressed within the context of the whole
deemphasised part (i.e. it's not a "small makes it important-1, but a
nested strong makes it "important-1+1" i.e. same importance as regular
content kind of hierarchy of importance, more of a "small creates a new
importance context"). Urgh, this is sounding like outline algorithm ;)

Patrick H. Lauke