Re: proposal to explicitly forbid <small> use as subheadings

I think that it would be good to add such a proposal so that <small> is not
used in this way.
However the suggestion to use <hgroup> instead is of course wrong since
that element has been dropped from the spec.

If the <subline> proposal becomes a recommendation then of course that
should be the recommended way to do things, but for now the "common idioms
sub-head" article is best.