Re: TAG Decision on Rescinding the request to the HTML WG to develop a polyglot guide

Henri Sivonen, Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:26:28 +0200:
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:13 AM, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
>> I meant that well-formed XHTML markup 99% of the time end up being
>> consumed as HTML. I'm still sure you agree.
>
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:18 AM, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
>> And this also seems to be what Henri wants
>> when he puts aside all the points he wants to make first.
>
> Please don't express guesses of my opinion. Effectively baiting me to
> correct your guesses about what I think is inappropriate.

Markup: How about avoid declaring disagreement if you have only guessed
my point? [1]

]] >> * that 99% of the time, XHTML documents end up being
   >>   consumed as HTML.
   >
   > Disagree. I expect page views in Gecko, WebKit and Trident to
   > add up to more than 1% of the time, and they always consume
   > XHTML (by definition application/xhtml+xml) as XML. [[

[1]
http://www.w3.org/mid/CAJQvAudfLJ9tWQbNYL9T87ROsw7BHt4htnVh3u42TG4DQrWYjw@mail.gmail.com
--
leif halvard silli