Re: updated cite definition - please review

Hi Jukka,

it will declare much of actual usage (the part you did not classify as
> typical) as invalid.

Can you provide data to show usage that shows much of actual usage is not
covered by typical uses? The data that I have looked at indicates that cite
is often used to denote names as a reference to a quote, blog post, user
name etc. I was not saying this would be the only allowed usage, but that
it would be allowed once more.

--

Regards

SteveF