Update extension proposal for HTML 5.x

From: ȫ <hollobit@etri.re.kr>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 18:49:26 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Hi, All

I made a updated draft proposal for the new extension of the HTML 5.x (or future HTML).

http://qr.html5ok.kr/

This elements idea is for offline hyperlink connection between the mobile and the fixed device in the multi device environment.

I think there will be many issues and modification points in my proposal. Ive starting this work on the github. So, anyone can join this work.

https://github.com/hollobit/qr-element

I hope we can discuss about it and consider it in the future HTML works.  If you have any comments and suggestions, please raising on the github or let me know that.

Best Regards,

--- Jonathan Jeon