(unknown charset) Re: Disappointing change in HTML5’s WAI-ARIA section

From: (unknown charset) Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 01:15:27 +0200
To: (unknown charset) Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Cc: (unknown charset) public-html <public-html@w3.org>
Steve Faulkner, Sat, 6 Apr 2013 22:58:06 +0100:
> I have tweaked the initial wording in the note:
>
> it now reads:
>
> "Authors are encouraged to make use of the
> following documents for guidance on using ARIA in HTML beyond that
> which is provided in this section:"
>
> hope you find this is a more productive statement.

This is indeed more productive. Let me suggest that you also add the
words "ALSO" and "WHICH PROVIDES": "Authors are ALSO encouraged to make
use of the following documents WHICH PROVIDES guidance on using ARIA in
HTML beyond that which is provided in this section:"
--
leif halvard silli