Re: Info from HTML5 editors: merging WHATWG patches

Wrapping up last week's work:

The following branches have been merged (and are now gone from github
to allow for the next round):
* feature/whatwg_patches
* feature/whatwg_i18n
* feature/whatwg_ruby
* feature/whatwg_fingerprinting

B2: (not applied)
* feature/whatwg_websockets (waiting for feedback from Arthur Barstow)
* feature/whatwg_table (removes the issue-155 decision on border=1 - I
am not sure about the current state of this)

B3: (held back for HTML.next - unless somebody objects in a bug)
* feature/whatwg_window_find (drops an existing API)
* feature/whatwg_inert
* feature/whatwg_inputmode
* feature/whatwg_srcset
* feature/whatwg_canvas