Re: Please put in interim text for the ISSUE-204 statement about exposing semantics of hidden content

In the following paragraph:

"Because historically some User Agents have flattened hidden content
when exposing such content to Assistive Technology, authors should not
reference hidden content which would lose essential meaning when
flattened."

Could we at least add language saying that this is only applicable
until a sizable portion of UAs have implemented the ability to expose
the full semantic content to users.

Otherwise we'll be making poor recommendations, which is exactly what
that sentence is trying to avoid doing.

/ Jonas