Re: Mailing Lists (was Re: Evolving AppCache discussions)

October 30th as in "earlier today," I take it?

I certainly have no objection to that.  I would like to ensure that we can
freely include the CG members that may not be in WebApps already (e.g. as
invited experts), but I don't think that will be a problem.