Re: Mailing Lists (was Re: Evolving AppCache discussions)

Hi All- FYI, during WebApps' October 30 f2f meeting, we talked about a
venue for discussing AppCache fixes, updates, etc. Most of the WG
members that expressed a (strong) opinion re WebAppsvs. HTMLWG vs. CG
for AppCache discussions, recommended WebApps. See
<http://www.w3.org/2012/10/30-webapps-minutes.html#item06> for some
details.

-Thanks, AB

#WebApps Action-674 <https://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/actions/674>