Re: WHATWG patches staged for merge week 47 & update on branches

Hi all,

I have now executed what was announced last week.

>From now on, the core development branches are as follows:

* CR -> creates the HTML5 CR spec
* editorial_fixes -> stages editorial changes for both CR and HTML5.1
* master -> creates the HTML5.1 WD (leaving this to Robin)

The following branches have been merged into master (i.e. HTML5.1).
I will remove them from GitHub next week, since we don't need them any
longer:

* feature/whatwg_canvas:
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_canvas

* feature/whatwg_charset_definitions:
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_charset_definitions

* feature/whatwg_cleanup:
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_cleanup

* feature/whatwg_force_spellchecking:
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_force_spellchecking

* feature/whatwg_iframe_pointer_lock:
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_iframe_pointer_lock

* feature/whatwg_inputmode:
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_inputmode

* feature/whatwg_validator:
 https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_validator

* feature/whatwg_video_fastseek:
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_video_fastseek

* feature/whatwg_video_overscan_captions:
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_video_overscan_captions

The following branches remain unmerged:

* feature/whatwg_canvas_workers: (held back for an extension spec)
https://github.com/w3c/html/tree/feature/whatwg_canvas_workers

* feature/whatwg_srcset: (held back for extension specs)
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_srcset

I have removed the following branch because it disagrees with a WG decision:

* feature/whatwg_tables (
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Apr/0377.html):
https://github.com/w3c/html/compare/master...feature;whatwg_tables

Best Regards,