Update on editor search

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 11:55:20 -0700
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

The Chairs have received some nominations for editor, but we are still looking for more, and will consider candidates nominated through at least June 15th. We're most likely to appoint an editorial team for both HTML5 and HTML Canvas 2D Context, and candidates are encouraged to volunteer to be part of a team, even if they think the editorial work is too large a job to take on individually.

Regards,
Maciej
(on behalf of the Chairs)