Re: Promise broken on ISSUE 204?

John Foliot writes:
> Laura Carlson wrote:
> >
> > Judy, I request that the changes on Cynthia's document be reverted as
> > this betrays our understanding and would void our agreement. If the
> > changes are not reverted I may be forced to revert my CP withdrawal
> > and pursue my document further.
>

> The revert changes to http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Correct_Hidden_Attribute_Section_v2 have been made.
>
> The modified CP can now be found at http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Correct_Hidden_Attribute_Section_v3

Thanks, John. This is what we intended at the Face to Face, inasmuch as
the new draft is just that--a draft, whereas the previous "Version 2"
has Task Force support.

We will consider "Version 3" at the Text Subteam teleconference, here in
email, and at the Thursday Task Force teleconference to see whether (or
not) the Task Force now wishes to endorse Version 3 based on the
Face to Face discussions.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200