Re: CP, ISSUE-30: Link longdesc to role of img [Was: hypothetical question on longdesc]

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
> Silvia Pfeiffer writes:
>
> What about annotating the Requirements document we prepared with
> pointers to the technology that implements them?
>
> Would that be a useful way for people to understand what aspects of HTML
> 5 media provide support for which specific alternative media renderings?
> Is this a useful way to extend the value of that document? You'll recall
> PF has put the Requirements doc on a W3C Note track. Would this kind of
> annotation help? Or just confuse?

You're referring to this one, I assume:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/media-accessibility-reqs/

I don't mind that. I could do it - it'd be simple.

BTW: I've always wanted to ask: how did you decide who to make the
editor of that document?

Regards,
Silvia.