RE: ISSUE-194: full-transcript - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

Yes, I think there are at least five use cases for metadata text about a movie.

Title - Mary Poppins.

Long Description (from Wikipedia):
The film opens with Mary Poppins (Julie Andrews) perched in a cloud high above London in Spring 1910. The action descends to Earth where Bert (Dick Van Dyke), a Cockney jack-of-all-trades is performing as a one-man band at a park entrance. The spectators watching him include: Ms. Persimmon (Marjorie Eaton), Miss Lark (Marjorie Bennett) and Mrs. Corry (Alma Lawton). He suddenly senses that his good friend is about to return...

Transcript:
[A woman of indeterminate age dressed in a long black dress and carrying a short parasol, sits on a cloud looking down at the city of London]
[Cut to A street scene in Edwardian London,  A brightly dresses barker addresses a small crowd]
Bert: All right, ladies and gents,
    Comical poems suitable for the occasion, extemporized and thought up before your very eyes.
    All right, here we go.
... and so on...

Which one we map longdesc to I am flexible on, but I don't think the transcript is the most appropriate.

This may not be unique to <video> but that's the case I care about.