Fwd: Re: Working Group Last Call: httpbis p4 / p5 / p6 / p7

(FYI)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Working Group Last Call: httpbis p4 / p5 / p6 / p7
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 09:23:00 +0100
From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

Hi there,

please also note that we have HTML versions at

https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/19/p4-conditional.html

https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/19/p5-range.html

https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/19/p6-cache.html

https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/19/p7-auth.html

which come with feedback links that should make it really simple to
provide quick comments.

Also, we'll continue to work on the drafts as comments come in; you can
always find the latest and greatest at

https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p4-conditional.html

https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p5-range.html

https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p6-cache.html

https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p7-auth.html

For trivial corrections, if you suspect that somebody else might already
have reported the bug, you may want to check here whether it's fixed
already.

Looking forward to review comments.

Julian