Re: Revert request

Hi Laura,

If you're asking me to inform the Director that you've raised concerns
about due process, I can do that.

If you believe your concerns are not being duly considered by the group,
then you may ask the Director to confirm or deny the particular decision
your concerns relate to.

  --Mike

Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, 2012-03-08 07:20 -0600:

--