Re: Chair Review of the Change Proposals for issue 179

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:

>  As this proposal has identified no use cases, no users, and no
>> implementors, the chairs have decided that we will not proceed to a
>> survey until or one or more of these problems with the first proposal is
>> addressed. If this is not done, we will decide in favor of the "no
>> change" change proposal instead.
>>

> Glenn: please let us know your plans for this.  If we do not hear back
> from somebody who intends to address these points by March 22nd, 2012, we
> will decide in favor of the "no change" change proposal at that time.

Although I said I expected to provide an update to the 179 CP during last
week's telcon, I have, after further consideration, decided to not pursue
the proposal further at this time. If, in the future, the ZCP is found
ineffective, I may re-raise the issue, but I have no plans to do so at this
time.

Regards,
Glenn