Re: Encrypted Media proposal (was RE: ISSUE-179: av_param - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals)

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Andreas Kuckartz <A.Kuckartz@ping.de> wrote:

> On 05.03.2012 22:19, Glenn Adams wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Andreas Kuckartz <A.Kuckartz@ping.de
> > <mailto:A.Kuckartz@ping.de>> wrote:
> >
> >     On 05.03.2012 20:50, Glenn Adams wrote (directed to Tab Atkins Jr.):
> >     > The only poison I see here is the form of technological fascism you
> >     appear to advocate.
> >
> >     If you want your arguments to be considered in the future I
> >     suggest that
> >     you apologize.
> >

> > feel free to ignore me Andreas... I have nothing to apologize for
>
> I have no intention to ignore you.
>
> Insults are not acceptable on this mailing list as far as I am concerned.

I'm sorry if you choose to interpret what I said to Tab as an insult. I
have a great deal of respect for Tab and his work. So please don't try to
make this personal when it was not stated thus. Notwithstanding, I hold by
what I said above.