Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-203 media-descriptions by Amicable Resolution

Hi,

Maciej wrote:

> At the current time, the chairs are re-issuing the call for consensus
> on [ISSUE-203].

I object to the change proposed in [1]. I apologize for missing the
deadline on this CfC; I was attending another working group's face to
face meeting and didn't notice this email.

> If anybody would like to raise an objection during this time, we will
> require them to accompany their objection with a concrete and complete
> change proposal.

Unfortunately I don't have a concrete and complete change proposal at
this time; my HTML WG time has been spent on other change proposals for
other open issues. I can commit to producing a change proposal for
ISSUE-203 by July 10th if the chairs will grant me an extension.

(I'd also be happy to have help on such a change proposal if others in
the WG agree with me that the change proposed in [1] is undesirable.)

Thanks,
Ted

1. http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposal/Issue203