From: Marat Tanalin | tanalin.com [mailto:mtanalin@yandex.ru]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 4:05 PM
To: public-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Chair review of the issue-200 legend-placement change proposals

I have updated my proposal [1] according to the review of Sam Ruby from 2012-06-07 [2].

Sam is now fine with it (I've previously informed him about the proposal update privately):

> Looks fine.  We will now give Ted an opportunity to respond.  After
> which point, there will likely be a survey.

It's Ted's turn now, as far as I understand.

Thanks.

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/User:Mtanalin/legend-placement
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jun/0036.html