RE: A request concerning a11y related emails

Sam Ruby wrote:

> The reason those particular emails were not copied to the
> public-html-a11y@w3c.org is explained here:
>
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jul/0224.html
>
> Judy specifically notified you of the problem in an email dated:
>
>    Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:53:57 -0400

Hi Sam,

I am aware of the current issue with the a11yTF database/mailing list snafu
(which now appears to be fixed). That said, a review of your 2 posts of
today in the archives shows that even if there were no issue with the
public-html-a11y list, you still neglected to include that list on your CC: