Re: [html5] inline table

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 12:26 AM, Andrew Fedoniouk
<news@terrainformatica.com> wrote:
> I understand that HTML5 parsing model prohibits <table> and other by
> default block elements to be contained inside text containers like <p>
> and <span>.
>
> But what if I want to use table that has display:inline-table styling
> inside <p> for example:
> http://terrainformatica.com/w3/inline-table.htm
>
> Is use of <span> soup with display:inline-table & friends styling is
> the only option for such cases?

Can you give an example of real content with inline-block tables?

What's your rationale for not using <div> instead of <p> here?

Note how HTML5 defines what represents a "paragraph":

    http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/content-models.html#paragraphs

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis