Re: ISSUE-182: footnote-recommendation - Chairs Solicit Proposals

Dear Chairs,
I apologise for my confusion over the deadline for this change proposal.
Would you please consider my request that you accept the following
change proposal for this issue even though it is past the deadline.

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/notitle_annotations

with regards
Stevef