Re: ISSUE-200: legend-placement - Chairs Solicit Proposals

On 02/20/2012 07:06 PM, Marat Tanalin | tanalin.com wrote:
> Could you specify what does this mean?
> What change proposals are assumed? From who?
> Isn't raising issue itself a sufficient action by bug-reporter?
> Thanks.

Here's a description of what is expected in a change proposal:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy.html#change-proposal

Somebody needs to provide the summary, rationale, proposal details, and
evaluate the impact of the proposed change.  If those had been provided,
we would ask for alternate or counter proposals.  Requests that do not
provide this information are deferred to whatever might happen to come
after HTML5.

If somebody plans to work on this, and needs a small extension, they
should make a request now.  The longer it goes, the less likely the
chairs are to grant such an extension.

- Sam Ruby